Special Session on
Database Systems and its Security
Aims and Scope
All the information systems depend on databases to store, process and access of data. The increase in dependency on data raises the importance of protecting the data with any possible mechanism. Database security is defined as to maintain the important properties like confidentiality, integrity and availability in any database systems. Database security has been active research topic since 1970, much security mechanism already applied on the databases, but due to increasing number of databases, and, use of the Internet, threats or risks, raises the requirement of more research to protect database from threats.
The following reasons raise the requirement of more research in database security fields:
- The database is notsecure.
- Use of unstructured database is increasing, so we need to find the security mechanism for unstructureddatabase.
- Data is increasing tremendously day by day through the mobile sensors, social media websites, marketing data, introduced the notion of Big-data. So to make big data secure, accurate and available when needed, researchers started working from last five six years on the big data security. But it still demands efficient security mechanism forbig-data.
Areas of Coverage:
To promote the researcher to bring new ideas in these fields, we would like to invite papers on following topics, but are not limited to
- Data Modelling
- Distributed Databases
- Role of Machine Learning in Database Systems
- Privacy Issues in Big Data Analytics
- Security, privacy and legal issues specific to big data
- Database Security and Privacy
- Secure Data Management
- Accountability for Cloud Computing
- Availability, Recovery and Auditing
- Security issues in generic database
- Immune Database
- Role of Big Data and Analytics in E-learning Systems
- Cyber security concerns in E-learning Systems
- Security issues in cloud based E-learning
Dr. Shelly sachdeva, Associate Professor,Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida
Dr. Mukta Goya, Assistant Professor, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida
Technical Program Committee
SubhashBhalla, University of Aizu, Japan
Anil Kumar Rose, Chandigarh College of Engineering
Shikha Mehta, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida
Parmeet Kaur, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida
Vartika Srivastava, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida
Call For Papers
Original contributions based on the results of research and developments are solicited. Prospective authors are requested to submit their papers in not more than 6 pages, prepared in the two column IEEE format. All accepted and presented papers are eligible for submission to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.IEEE ISBN : 978-1-5386-0627-8; IEEE Part Number CFP17L92-ART.
IC3TSN takes plagiarism very seriously and regard plagiarism as a professional misconduct. Papers will be screened for plagiarism and when identified the paper will be rejected. In addition all authors of the paper will be denied to the conference and other papers by these author(s) will also be rejected. When paper accepted, IC3TSN don't encourage withdrawals meaning it should not be submitted with the intention to get the reviews by the TPC.
Paper Submission Process
Paper Submission Process: Please submit your paper, (in word/pdf IEEE format) at following link:
For any further queries related to this special session, please contact the session chair at:
Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No.: +91-9810490704 / 9999890997
|Paper Submission Due||30 July 2017|
|Acceptance Notification Due||15 September 2017|
|Camera Ready Paper submission Due||22 September 2017|
|Author Registration Due||25 September 2017|
|Conference||12 - 14 October 2017|